is a family doctor in Jefferson, who has been hobby brewing for over 30 years, and has since wanted to start a brewery.
– Home Brewer since 1985
– 1983 and 1987 graduate University of Cincinnati
– Current occupation: Family physician in Jefferson, NC since 1990
– Lives in Warrensville, NC with his wife Jan
– Chief Bottle Washer at New River Brewing since 2017
– Favorite Beer Style: Oktoberfest Marzen
– Favorite Taproom Food: Burger with Fried Pickles
is an industrial engineering technician, graduated from East Tennessee State University in Johnson City. He has home brewed since receiving a brewing kit from his dad for his 21st birthday (And not a day before!)
– Home Brewer since 2011
– 2014 graduate ETSU Industrial Engineering Technology
– Current occupation: Head Brewer New River Brewing since 2017
– Lives in Telford, TN with his wife Brittany
– Favorite Beer Style: Belgian Golden Strong Ale
– Favorite Taproom Food: Anything Fried with cheese in it!
Together we make up New River Brewing, and look forward to providing Ashe and surrounding counties with fresh, locally produced beer.
108 Sourth Third Avenue, West Jefferson, North Carolina 28694